[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT I'm OK

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 14 23:22:30 UTC 2017

I did go to the doctor today and had him take a good look at me.

The first thing he said when he walked in, "I hope the other guy looks worst
than you".

I went by the diabetes sign and told him no broken bones.  He asked how I
knew that.  It is simple the last 3 times I broke an ankle, 5th metatarsil
and my wrist my blood sugars skyrocketed up to 595.  So jumped right on it
last night when I fell and the sugars were no where near those numbers.

I have a black eye and my face is scraped. I have a cut on top of my head
and my left leg has a terrible scrape and black and bklue spot.  Of course
everything aches, too.

I just hope I can sleep tonight as I could not find a position last night
that didn't hurt

Fingers are OK!

Joyce.