[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hi, new member from the UK

Suzanne Bailey suzanneeaton84 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Sep 15 11:00:57 UTC 2017

Hey all, thanks for your welcome!

Jill, I live in the west midlands now but grew up in the north west near Manchester so not too far from where your husband is from. I visit Merseyside quite regularly to see a friend.

I’ve got some spare time on my hands today so going to give my sewing machine a try with some left over cotton from my patchwork quilt. Wish me luck!!