[Nfb-krafters-korner] Speaking kindly

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Sep 17 18:09:19 UTC 2017

I know things have been busy around here with Christmas in August just
wrapping up, but do not understand delay. I, as a member, went to website
about classes and had to go through the entire month of class sign up for
August before getting to September. Why this delay in taking down older
classes. I do not know who on the web committee is responsible for removing
these, and if it is a difficult operation to do this. So I will kindly ask,
if this is your responsibility you do not delay, but go today and remove
these old classes. As an organized person this is a tic that is annoying to
me and since I do not know who is supposed to take care of this but please
do clear this up as soon as possible.

Terry Knox

First Vice President