[Nfb-krafters-korner] Membership

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Sep 18 12:39:18 UTC 2017

This message is directed to Krafters wonderful list serve people. We so
enjoy all of you being on the list serve to add your comments and ideas as
we go along. However, there are some things I need to point out to you all.
Yes, you are welcome to pass conversation on the list but until you are a
member of Krafters you will be unable to participate in any of the upcoming
classes. You are more than welcome at our Monday night chats and to add your
wonderful ideas there also. It is not the same as becoming involved and help
Krafters grow. We need you to come and join us here and become an active
member and share your gifts with each other. There are so many great classes
coming up from Beginning the Loom to Crochet to others. You on list can not
take advantage of learning these things without being a member and you are
also not able to participate in our Contests that will be going on this year
and could win wonderful prizes, that are worth more than your membership
fee, not considering the classes you receive. Please come on in, stop
sitting on the side, get involved and be a part not just an observer we are
all here to welcome you. If you have any questions or not sure what becoming
a member is all about my email is below my name at the bottom, please let me
know.

Terry Knox

Membership Chairperson

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com