[Nfb-krafters-korner] Okay, goofy Deb is at it again!

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 16:36:42 UTC 2017

Thanks, Deb; we all get a little mixed up from time to time.

If you plan on using your Victor Stream while Tanya talks us through things
please remember to put your phone on mute or use ear buds.  You can have an
ear bud in one ear hooked to the Victor Stream and listen to the call with
the other ear.

Tanya really knows her stuff and if you own a Stream, she can probably
answer your questions.

Nella