[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fun Apple projects

Tammy ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 02:37:49 UTC 2017

Since Apples are all the rage this month, I did some exploring at the
Blindmice Mega Mall.  Oh, yep, I got in trouble.  I went into the Braille
Book Stop and found patterns to Apple everything.  Lol!  I found an ebook
with the patterns for an Apple Potholder, placemat, napkin rings and who
knows what else.  Now all I need is a lot of red yarn and a bigger
apartment.  Lol!  Looks like some fun Christmas presents but don't tell
anybody.  That was supposed to be a secret.  Wink!

John 3:16

---