[Nfb-krafters-korner] Apple Recipe

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Sep 19 18:37:53 UTC 2017

This just came out on My Daily Moments and I thought I would share it with you all!

Cindy

Apple Jelly Turkey Roast
[Apple Jelly Turkey Roast]
There's no need to make a production out of this apple jelly turkey roast. In less than an hour, your turkey feast will be ready to serve. It's downright delicious and won't ruffle any feathers. We promise you'll give thanks for its goodness.

Ingredients
1 pkg. boneless turkey breast roast
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. salt
1/2 cup of apple jelly
1/2 cup of barbecue sauce
Blood Sugar Log
Get Access to a Personal Tracker to
Help Record Your Glucose.
www.aroundtheclockinsulin.com

Methods/steps
Rub turkey breast and roast all over with salt and chili powder. Sprinkle minced garlic over roast; place roast in large skillet. Combine jelly and barbecue sauce. Pour over roast. Simmer covered for 30 minutes, turning over after 15 minutes. Remove from skillet and let sit 10 minutes. Simmer sauce over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes. Carve roast and serve with sauce.