[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Contest Chat

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Tue Sep 19 20:42:02 UTC 2017

Reminder

See below!
Set your alarm so you do not miss this important chat.  We do not want to hear, I forgot.  There is no way we can add your name to the drawing, if you do not attend.

Come and find out what fun chalanges and prizes, the contest team have in store for us!!!

See Everyone tonight at 8:00 eastern, 7:00 central, 6:00 mountain and 5:00 pacific time.

Call in number is;
605-475-4000
Access code 966659

See you all, soon!