[Nfb-krafters-korner] Treasure Hunt Tasks

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 03:25:56 UTC 2017

Here ya go, folks! If you have questions, please check the Contest page on
the Krafters Korner website. If the page is not live, please send your
questions to kkcontests2007 at gmail.com. This list is a work in progress. If
you have submitted a suggestion, we will get it added to the list soon &
get a notice on the Listserv when changes have been made.

Remember, this is supposed to be fun!

Contest Committee Members

Deborah Barnes
Tammy Freitag
Courtney Smith

~~~~~~~~~~~

TREASURE HUNT TASKS

Speak about Krafters Korner at your State convention – 100 pts

Hand out Krafters Korner flyers at your State convention  – 50 pts

Invite a friend to sign up for & join you in a class – 50 pts

Have a friend attend a Monday Night Chat – 25 pts.

Try a new craft at Krafters Korner – 25 pts.

Share craft ideas or projects on Facebook – 10 pts. for each post

Craft in public – get someone to take a photo/video & submit  – 50 pts.

Lead a Monday Night Chat – 50 pts. for each chat

Teach an e-mail class – 100 pts.

Participate in “Want to Know Wednesday” – 10 pts. for each week you
participate

Take a “Pop-Up” class – 25 pts.

Submit a craft related article written by you for the Blog – 100 pts.

Sponsor a monthly contest – 100 pts.

Make a craft using the colors for your favorite sports team& send us a
picture to be used on our Facebook page – 50 pts.

Teach a phone class – 250 pts.

Send feedback to the instructor for a class you take – 100 pts.

September

Participate in the September contest – 25 pts

Attend Contest Chat – 100 pts.

Attend two Monday Night Chats in September – 20 pts

October

Participate in the October contest – 25 pts.

Take a class in October – 25 pts.

November

Participate in the October contest – 25 pts.

Attend a chat in November – 10 pts.

Knit any sized sweater during the month of November which is
Knit-A-Sweater-In-A-Month” & send in a picture to be used on our Facebook
page – 50 pts.

December

Attend the Annual Christmas Party – 75 pts.

Have a role in Christmas Party – 100 pts. (Contact Terry Knox)

January

Attend all chats in January – 40 pts.

Make a craft related to New Year’s Day & send a picture to use on our
Facebook group page – 50 pts.

February

Attend a chat in February – 10 pts.

Make a craft related to Valentine’s Day & send a picture to be used on our
Facebook group page – 50 pts.

March

Participate in the contest

Make a craft related to St. Patrick’s Day & send a picture to be used on
our Facebook group page– 50 pts.

Teach a craft for National Craft Month which is March 2018 – 100 pts.

April

Make a craft related to Easter & send a picture to be used on our Facebook
group page – 50 pts.

May

Participate in the May contest – 25 pts.

Make a craft related to Mother’s Day & send a picture to be used on our
Facebook group page – 50 pts.