[Nfb-krafters-korner] apple trivia, better late than never

Bernice 1948lighthouse at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 00:06:50 UTC 2017

Does anybody have an easy no fail pie crust recipe?

My pet peeve with people that make apple pies is that many people use the
wrong apples.  I strongly believe that when an apple pie comes out of the
oven, the apples are supposed to be soft, not crunchy.  So many bakeries and
restaurants and individuals don't use cooking apples.  What a shame, because
with the right apples it is the best dessert ever, YUM YUM!

APPLE TRIVIA

1) During which season do apple flowers bloom?

b) Spring

2) During which season do apple fruits ripen?

a) Autumn

c) Summer

3) Which is the kingdom of apple?

d) Plantae

4) Which is the phylum of apple?

d) Magnoliophyta

5) Which is the class of apple?

d) Magnoliospida

6) Which is the family of apple?

c) Rosaceae

7) Which of the following is low in apples?

b) Sodium

8) How many carpels are in an apple?

b) Five

9) When does an apple tree begin to bear fruit?

c) 6 to 8 years

10) Where do apple trees grow?

d) Temperate regions

This quiz was written by,

<http://voicefromtherooftop.com/>

Bernice and the sweet Octane who loves aples.