[Nfb-krafters-korner] Contest pages gone live

Tammy ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 17:59:20 UTC 2017

Whoo! Who!  Today, if you need any information about any of the Contest
happening on Krafters Korner, you can go to our web page and find it.  There
are 3 new pages.  If you want to learn about Contest Information, read about
it at that link.  Want to know what is happening for the Current month, you
can find that link.  If you are interested in learning what has to happen to
earn points by way of the Treasure Hunt, we have that link up there too.  If
you still have questions, please let the contest committee know by sending
an email to

Kkcontests2007 at gmail.com <mailto:Kkcontests2007 at gmail.com>

If you think of more fun ideas for earning points, let us know that too.

Now have you gotten your entries submitted for all of the fun things you've
done to earn those points?  Don't look now but September is slipping away
quickly.  We wouldn't want you to miss out on the chance of winning a nice
gift sponsored by Courtney.  What is the gift?  Who knows! I do know if you
don't enter, you can't win it.

Happy Krafting! And Good Luck!

John 3:16

---