[Nfb-krafters-korner] is there someone out there who could teach me to .....

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 21:28:40 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I know how to crochet, but I would really enjoy learning how to make shapes.
Other than a square, rectangle or circle, I don't know how to crochet any
shapes. I'd like to learn such shapes as an oval, a hexagon, an octagon, a
star, a heart and a flower,

Just think how many points you could earn teaching a class on crocheting
shapes? I bet I'm not the only one out there who would find this an
interesting class.

Email or phone are both fine, though I'd prefer email in this instance.

Have a great day!!

Cathy F