[Nfb-krafters-korner] Recipe: Crescent Apple Quicks

Deborah Barnes misslady0971 at att.net
Mon Sep 25 14:39:59 UTC 2017

Seems like I remember that apples were the theme for this month.  If I'm
wrong, I apologize for sending this.  As I'm not getting messages from KK, I
may have remembered incorrectly:

Crescent Apple Quicks

2 cups peeled, finely chopped apples

1/3 cup sugar

2 tablespoons flour

1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls

Powdered Sugar Glaze (see below)

Combine apples, sugar, flour and cinnamon; stir until apples are coated.
Separate rolls into 16 triangles. Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon apple mixture
onto center of each triangle. Fold 3 points of dough over filling,
overlapping like on an envelope. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie
sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Drizzle glaze over warm rolls.

Powdered Sugar Glaze:

1/2 cup powdered sugar

2 to 3 teaspoons water

Blend powdered sugar and water until smooth.

Deb B.