[Nfb-krafters-korner] answers to apple trivia

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 17:22:33 UTC 2017

Here are the answers to the apple trivia questions.

(1) During which season do apple flowers bloom?

b) Spring

2) During which season do apple fruits ripen?

a) Autumn

c) Summer

The quiz just shows autumn, but I know some apples get ripe during the
summer.

3) Which is the kingdom of apple?

d) Plantae

4) Which is the phylum of apple?

d) Magnoliophyta

5) Which is the class of apple?

d) Magnoliospida

6) Which is the family of apple?

c) Rosaceae

I did a little research and apples are in the same family with roses.

7) Which of the following is low in apples?

b) Sodium

8) How many carpels are in an apple?

b) Five

I did a little research and carpels are part of the apple reproduction
system.

9) When does an apple tree begin to bear fruit?

c) 6 to 8 years

10) Where do apple trees grow?

d) Temperate regions

You all did very well with the quiz.