[Nfb-krafters-korner] Treasure Hunt Task Question

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 00:00:12 UTC 2017

A question was submitted concerning one of the tasks for the treasure hunt.
Below is the task along with a description of what the Committee is looking
for. We are still sifting through e-mails & will answer all of your
questions either by e-mail or on the Listserv.

Courtney
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Submit a craft related article written by you for the Blog

Write an original article that describes how to do a particular crafting
technique as a blind person (such as decorating a cake or how to sew on a
button), a review of certain craft tools you use (do you use the square
knitting needles? Why do you love them or hate them?), how you organize
your craft supplies (Got a cool way you organize all of those beads or
yarn?), etc.  There have been some great questions posted to the Listserv
in the past, check the Archives for those questions & write an article
answering one of those questions. Have you led a Monday night chat? Write
an article from your notes. We do ask that you please refrain from sharing
patterns.