[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 9/27/17 last apple question

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 13:01:33 UTC 2017

Happy Wednesday to all:

It is a gloomy, cloudy morning here in northwest Arkansas.  It actually
feels like fall, which is my favorite season.

I hope the rest of you are having a good morning.

How many of you have made apple crafts or decorated with them?

What was the craft and how did you use apples as decoration?

I have apples in my kitchen.  My shelf paper has apples and so do my kitchen
towels and pot holders.  I took two of the towels with apples and made them
into curtains.  I also made one of the pot holder towels that Terry K.
taught us and have it hanging on the oven door.  The pot holders are on the
wall and cabinet doors for decoration.

I look forward to hearing what kind of projects the rest of you have done.
Maybe I will get some new decorating ideas.

Have a great day.

Nella