[Nfb-krafters-korner] Apple Recipe

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Sep 27 14:55:59 UTC 2017

LOL...I hate when that happens!

Cindy

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Annette Carr via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 5:30 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Annette Carr <amcarr1 at verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Apple Recipe

Cindy this sounds delicious.  I love crockpot cooking and I will definitely add this one to my recipe box.

If you have not yet tried using crockpot liners, you should consider it.
Especially if you are taking the crockpot to a party.  It is so amazing that the liner does not melt.  Clean-up is a snap and you are not carrying a dirty crockpot home.  You do have to be careful to not cut the liner if you are using a fork or knife to test, serve or shred the food.

I have a funny story.  Let me set the stage.  Prior to writing this message, I was sending a e-mail to someone about crochet.  When I was finished composing this message I starting proofing it and found the following in the second sentence.

"I love crochet pot cooking and I will definitely add this one to my recipe box."

Annette