[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 9/27/17 last apple question

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 18:49:48 UTC 2017

 Good afternoon,
My favorite Apple craft is making apple sachets… I make them out of red yarn… And they resemble little apples…  I put cinnamon and nutmeg  essential oil‘s  on the scraps that I stuff them with
You can hang these around the house… Or put them in drawers…. On some of them I have really dress them up… Putting faces… And bonnets… Etc.
Theresa

Sent from my iPhone