[Nfb-krafters-korner] trying to figure outpattern

Melissa Tucker melissatucker4 at att.net
Fri Sep 29 17:22:32 UTC 2017

good afternoon  to everyone.  i need some visual help with pattern i am trying to figure out.  this looks beautiful so don’t want to give up just yet.  it is for a christmas tree skirt.  the link is
https://mymerrymessylife.com/2013/12/crochet-christmas-tree-skirt-granny-stitch-star-free-pattern.html
and here are my questions.
 My first question is are you supposed to  slip stitch both ends of the project together after you work the first two rows? Are you supposed to work around the circle starting at row three? it looks like you are saying that row 3 has 42 granny stitches or 21 increases.  i don’t understand what i am supposed to skip to get to 42. It looks like it should be 48 granny stitches or 24 increase granny stitches it would help if i could see the pictures but that is impossible.  can you give me some ensight on this? thanks.