[Nfb-krafters-korner] Spring Crafting and Chocolate

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 1 01:13:50 UTC 2018

I couldn't talk anyone around here into peanut butter, so made our all-time
favorite coconut cream. We like dark chocolate and used a mix of semi and
bittersweet. The first several were perfect; then it got kind of thick and
harder to work.

The first one to set; delicious!

When I finished my first crochet in the round project this afternoon, a
water bottle carrier, and thought that was cause for a second--double
delicious!

Happy Easter and spring celebration everyone,

Karen