[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need to Know!

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 00:36:27 UTC 2018

Was never in Girl Scouts & spent most summers at Boy Scout camp where they lit fires without matches or lighters. It wasn't a joke.  Don't use gas & Fire. Too dangerous. Will just wait until the weather is warm enough to melt the chocolate outside. Didn't think about using my grill.

I have read the Terri Blackstock series you mentioned. Read it three times.