[Nfb-krafters-korner] chat

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:02:23 UTC 2018

I'm so glad chat went well without me.

I am selling my little farm and moving back to Phoenix.  When I first moved
here transportation was pretty good, well I had bus service 5 days a week.
Each year the bus service gets cut and now the rural areas are only getting
service twice a week.  Not having dependable transportation is just
unacceptable to me, so I've decided to move.

Arkansas is a rural state and little Rock is the only city that has a half
way good system, but I don't like Little Rock or know my way around.  I used
to live in Phoenix and am familiar with the city and the transportation.  I
have lots of friends there and will probably work part time at my old job.
Phoenix also has very liberal laws about live stock in town.  I'm looking to
buy a house with a half-acre of land or so and will keep my goats in the
back yard.  I will board Cruiser with one of my old neighbors, other people
board there, so I will have people to ride with.

I got an offer on my house yesterday and have decided to accept it.  Now I
need to find a place in Phoenix and get everything moved.  Moving across the
country is very stressful and expensive. Lol  I've done it before, so can do
it again.

Well, that is what is going on with me.  I would appreciate any help with
chat; things are going to be crazy for me for a while.

Nella