[Nfb-krafters-korner] [Nfb-krafters-korner OT moving

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 22:54:10 UTC 2018

Henry, where would you live if you could see crooked? Lol

I'm not sure if Bonnie is going yet; I'm trying to find a home for her here,
but am waiting on answers.

I have six weeks to get my home packed up and out of here.  My house is
under contract and they want to close on May 18.  We still have to inspect
the house and are having a land survey done.  I hope everything meets their
expectations and all goes through.

Hopefully I can find something in Phoenix real soon and get it under
contract or I may be homeless. Lol

Actually if I don't find a home before I make the final move I will stay
with a friend and one of my old neighbors in Phoenix will let me keep the
livestock at his house.  He is an older gentleman and no longer has horses
of his own.  He has fences, stalls and such for the animals.  I will have to
store my household items until I find a home.

I still have so much work to do.  How did I get so much stuff! Lol

Every time I move, buy or sell a house I say it will be the last time.
Hopefully this time really will be the last.

Nella