[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mondays Chat!

Bernice 1948lighthouse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 23:35:44 UTC 2018

Monday was quite a day. I waited 6 hours in the airport because my plane was
that late. I could have taken a train just about in that amount of time.

I love doing plastic canvus, who did the chat? I have a number of patterns.
I don't know where they came from except my mother dictated them to me.
Could someone give me the highlights of what topics were discussed?

Thanks Bernice