[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 4/4/18

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Apr 5 15:18:52 UTC 2018

I agree Tracy!  It is one...well actually any tool (Ramona's term) that goes with yarn should be considered as one:  crochet hooks, looms, knitting needles, latch hook, and other specialty hooks should all be included including needles since you can take the strands apart and one ply will fit through a needle.

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)
4600 Valley Road, Suite 100