[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 4/4/18

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 00:12:27 UTC 2018

Hi Nella,

Oh no, no, way I can answer this one. only five things ?
Okay, this is painful! Yarn, knitting needles, needle protectors, stitch
markers and scissors.

Oh but I will have to leave my many knitting looms, kumi-loom, crochet
hooks, and so many other supplies I have used to try new crafts. Wow, can't
even take a knitting pattern book, hmm, should I give up the scissors and
cut yarn with my teeth.
I will have night mares tonight about this.

<fun question Nella.<

Make this a wonderful day!
Cathy F