[Nfb-krafters-korner] important: please read a message from our president

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 00:15:52 UTC 2018

To All:

This election is for a 2 year term [2018-2020].  The positions that will be
up for election is:

President, First Vice President, 2nd Vice President, Treasurer and
Secretary.

The first Monday in May we will have a chat "Meet the Candidates."

Please try to make it to this Monday Night Chat to hear what the Candidates
have to offer for the next two years for the NFB Krafters Division.

Joyce Kane, President

NFB Krafters Division