[Nfb-krafters-korner] Slow cooking sign up

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Apr 6 15:45:05 UTC 2018

To everyone that signed up and are awaiting the startup of the slow cooker
list here is news. I am sorry this has taken so long to get moving, but I
promise all of you it will be worth the waiting. I am expending and with
help improving the idea of the Slower cooker. I hope you will keep hanging
in there and I hope when this is worked you will enjoy this new format.
There will be news and announcement coming soon. I have not forgot any of
you. There has been all kinds of startup problem and hit and miss messages.
We want to make this list go smoothly and step by step once it starts. Again
I am sorry for delay and all that has happened as we are trying to get this
going . As you know this is not just a list for slow cooking but a list to
really help the vision impaired to make things in the kitchen a bit simpler
for them Thanks for hanging in there.

Terry Knox