[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Sympathy

slerythema at gmail.com slerythema at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 19:37:28 UTC 2018

Becky,

I am just now catching up on emails and wanted to express my deepest
sympathy. There are no words to make your heart hurt any less but I am a
listening ear if you just need to talk. It has been a rough time for you and
your family over the last year and sadly, I have experience in that
department.

Cindy S.