[Nfb-krafters-korner] getting all my list messages in spam, how can I fix this

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 18:54:36 UTC 2018

Hi Jamie,
If you use outlook, you can highlight the message, then use the application
key and arrow down to "not junk: press enter, then confirm that you do not
want messages sent from this particular sender to be considered junk.
The servers often mistake email list messages as junk unless you indicate
otherwise.

If you are reading online I cannot help you specifically. But in general you
need to identify to the server that messages from this group are not junk.
There should be a way to select messages and then use a button to indicate
that the selected messages are not junk.
Check on your email page to see if you can find the select button and the
not junk buttons.

Hope this helps.

Make this a wonderful day!
Cathy F