[Nfb-krafters-korner] Slow cooker list explanation

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Apr 8 18:02:55 UTC 2018

To Everyone Who signed up or wants to sign up. Waiting.

I wanted to send an explanation to everyone who has been waiting for me to
start this list. I know I wanted to start this on March 1 and it never did
make it. Please see below what happen then if you like, read on to see the
changes coming that I think your will like. Thank you all for waiting, I do
have the original sign up list and I will be certain to reach each of you
with instructions once we are ready to do.

1.I wanted to help a few people with starting a slower cooker list. This
list would help the vision impaired as there are many list out there for the
regular cooker. This list will be directly with help and tips for the
impaired person. Since I was doing this anyway I wanted to open it to any
and all who wanted to sign up.

2.I did not expect the results I received, over 20 people signed up within
one week. I knew that would be too many to manage with email. I reached out
for help in creating a list as a website, and one was created.

3.For some reason, from this point everything went upside down. Messages
would not go through and members were just not added. There was a lot of
frustration out there and the created list was stopped or blocked or
something. I tried many times as others did but could not get messages to go
at all. I still believe the created list is there but not useable to all.
Therefore, list stopped. Now read below on the new list coming.

I reached out to our web master at Krafters, David Andrews for his help. He
has been great in helping me create a new list and added new ideas. Dave is
working on creating this new list and hopefully it should be out this week.
When it is ready I will make certain the people that have signed up and
those wanting to will receive the announcement. This started out as a
krafters list and now it will be open to all who would like this help and
sign up. Here is more exciting news. Dave has created this list, or will for
cooking for the vision impaired for and with all types of small cooking
appliances, the slow cooker, air fryer and instant pot and others. You will
be getting help for using all kinds of appliances from those who would like
to share and help. We will of course, have the slow cooker that I have so
much to share with all of you but much more. Thank you for waiting, I have
not forgot. Please delete your other list, if you have not done so already
and await the announcement and instructions on the new upcoming list coming
real soon. This is the most current information I can share with you
presently, but hope to help more real soon. Thanks.

Terry Knox