[Nfb-krafters-korner] does anybody on this list weave?

Jamie Prater jdprater at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 9 01:40:18 UTC 2018

Hi, I'm not sure this message went through when I asked it earlier, but does
anybody here weave?  I''ve used weaving sticks, a potholder loom, and a
small kids' loom that I'm not sure the name of it and the company is no
longer in business.  I want to weave dish cloths, placemats, very small
rugs, and such, and I have no sighted help.  I don't understand how some
weaving looms I've heard about work, so I'm wondering what is the easiest
loom to get for a totally blind beginner.  Thanks in advance and have a
blessed day.