[Nfb-krafters-korner] chat host needed for May 14

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 20:49:32 UTC 2018

Hello to all of you out there.

Does anyone have ideas for a chat topic for May 14?

I really need some help here, that is the week my house is closing and I
will become homeless, so please, please somebody host for me. lol

I already have things scheduled for May 7 and May 21.  May 28 is Memorial
Day, so all I need is one more topic and host for May 14.

Also if you have ideas for the month of June please let me know.  I would
like to get things scheduled through the end of June since I have no idea
what will be happening in my life.

Any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Nella