[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pop Up Class Tuesday April 10 Soda Pop Candy Bouquet 7:30 P.M. Eastern

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Apr 10 14:04:31 UTC 2018

Getting Excited to share this great gift giving craft or money maker with all of you.  Join me tonight at 7:30 Eastern!

Supplies you will need:  most supplies can be purchased at the dollar store.  Be creative, no one bouquet has to look alike.

Individually wrapped candy
Can of soda/pop
Styrofoam ball size of can lid
Decorative picks
Cupcake liners
Glue
Clear Tape like packing tape or wide 2" tape
Scissors
Curling ribbon
Wrapping paper or decorated gift bag made out of gift wrap

See you all then!  I have not been given a phone number so let's meet on the Chat line!

Cindy Z.
<http://www.ncbvi.nebraska.gov/>