[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 4/11/18

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 22:21:49 UTC 2018

What a challenge!  In the past I just created what was in my head.  I have made some really pretty afghans.  Now, I am venturing out.  I have bought a few pattern books from Blind Book Stop.  The others I have downloaded from web sites or copied it from the web site.  Even have gotten a few from friends.  I recently got several books from Bookshare and Bard.  Now the fun begins with getting used to working from a pattern.  Please pass the Tylenol!  Smile!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10