[Nfb-krafters-korner] exciting news, major website update!

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 22:45:16 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I have great news to share!  As many of you know, the website committee has
continued to make improvements to the website. Well, our latest improvement
is that we now have a new and improved resource page! That is correct!

Why not check it out and even add it to your favorites. You are certain to
find helpful resources on this page.

Krafterskorner.org/resources

If you click on the above link or the resources link on any of our pages,
you will be taken to an entirely new page. At the top of the page, you will
find links to different sections on the page.

Currently, there are two sections: crafting supplies and patterns. So if you
are interested in shopping click on the crafting supplies link and arrow
down to see the list of companies offering crafting supplies. These
companies' contact information and website links are now all current and
working. If you'd rather search for patterns, click the link to the patterns
section and then down-arrow to a list of sites offering free and for
purchase patterns.

I would like to publicly say a very big thank you to Karen T who has spent
many hours updating the page for all of us to enjoy.

Thumbs up Karen!

Make this a wonderful day!

Cathy F