[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting book

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 18:14:15 UTC 2018

Hi Daniella, that book is very hard to get now a days. I have the Web
address to the author ( Mr. Davey Hulsey ) I can't put my hands on it right
now, someone else here on the list may have it though.
If you want to learn how to needle knit, you might try to get the book
called Knitting In Plain English by Maggie Rigetti from your local library
for the blind.
Hth.