[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crock pot list

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Apr 15 18:15:21 UTC 2018

Henry, despite what you say it was extremely unlikely that someone
maliciously tried to unsubscribe you. People accidently hit the wrong
"personal options link." And ... nothing can happen unless you
confirm the unsubscribe message.

If people would delete all the extra stuff off the bottoms of
messages, when they reply to a message, this wouldn't happen.

Dave