[Nfb-krafters-korner] Got the Goodies!

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:31:36 UTC 2018

How cool!
Way to go!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Zimmer, Cindy via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 9:21 AM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Cc: Zimmer, Cindy
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Got the Goodies!

The t-shirt is a special design I came up with and created in my Cricut.  It is for Krafters Division 10 year anniversary.  The t-shirt you chose is red and the design is Navy blue.  The design is a number 1 with a ball of yarn next to it making the design represent 10.  Sticking out of the ball of yarn are two crochet hooks off to the right.  Underneath the 10 is the word Years.  Then in smaller letters it says NFB Krafters Division.

The cloth is a white t-towel.  It has a red design on it.  The design is a grater and says Be Grateful.

The bag is a craft bag that says Craft like no one is watching.  The lettering is in black.  In front of the word craft is a pair of scissors and behind the word craft is a button.

I enjoyed making these and hope you enjoy them!

Cindy Z.

Sent from my iPhone