[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat April 23, 7:30 PM

Jamie Prater jdprater at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 18 12:26:55 UTC 2018

I have an appointment Monday and am not sure I will make it on time but will
definitely try.  My question is this:  How do totally blind people cut their
shapes and sew them straight completely independent of anybody else with no
sighted help or support?  Is machinery used or is it all by hand or are
precut shapes used?  I am definitely interested in this and how a crocheted
crazy quilt can be used.  Thanks and have a blessed day.