[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit baby blanketfb-krafters-korner] loom hair scrunchy class is coming!

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 20:49:06 UTC 2018

Hi Shelby, I never got a students list or phone number from Joyce or who
ever is supposed to be in charge of giving that information out now.
I might be forced to cancel the class because I don't want to cause any
problems by opening up the class to the whole list or break the rules by
just taking the chat phone number.
I also don't want to nor will I ruin Terry P's Birthday by spending
additional time on my computer trying to correct someone elses mistake.
I sincerely apologize to both my students and the members at large if I
sound annoyed. this is not the first time that a teacher has been put in
this situation lately, nor do I feel that it will be the last time
unfortunately either.