[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Knitted Baby Blanket Class

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:21:36 UTC 2018

Hi Shelby, I again want to apologize to you and my other students for the
fact that my class was so messed up due to circumstances beyond my control.
I don't like to do things last minut either, and fully agree with you on
having to set up and then rearrange transportation. I'm so glad that you
were able to attend your prayer meeting.
I am very frustrated with the way that things are being handeled ( and not
being handeled lately ) with this group.
Now that I've gotten that off of my chest, I will gladly work with you and
any other of my students one to one on this project. please contact me off
list, and we'll work something out.
have a great and very Blessed day all!