[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pottery?

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 02:14:29 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 Today, my team and I decided to make Mount Everest out of pottery instead of 3D printing. I got some advise on pottery. I have little experience with it. What is the best way to work the clay into a modle of Mount Everest? I heard you can build Mount Everest with your hands during the so called wet stage. What is the best way to shape the features of the south route? I’ll forward the list of features. Is there any other advice regarding pottery? I’m a total novise at it. I’ve only made one cup out of pottery in my whole life and that was when I was around 13 years old.

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
Citizen Phenologist,
Aspiring climatology Student;

Preparing to attend Chemeketa Community College for a transfer degree with a climatology degree at Oregon State University,
National Federation of the Blind,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.