[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pottery?

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 18:14:56 UTC 2018

Hi Tracy and all!
 Luckily, I’m working with a team but it’s a 3D modle of Mount Everest.

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
Citizen Phenologist,
Aspiring climatology Student;

Preparing to attend Chemeketa Community College for a transfer degree with a climatology degree at Oregon State University,
National Federation of the Blind,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.