[Nfb-krafters-korner] stopping yarn from getting tangled

Daniella Roccasalvo daniellaroccasalvo at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 11:24:10 UTC 2018

Hey all,
I have just started weeving on a rectangular loom. Anyways, the instructions say to take out a lot of yarn, at least 2 yards or more. I take out what I think would be 2 yards, but then it just gets tangled up and I have to stop and untangle it. I'm not making progress with this at all. So heres my question, how can I avoid taking out that much yarn, but be able to weev the way it says to? If that's not possible, and I need that much yarn to make the weeving work properly, how can I stop that much yarn from getting tangled? Any help would be great!
Thanks all Daniella

Get Outlook for iOS