[Nfb-krafters-korner] The Quilting Machine we talked about at chat this evening

Sharon Hooley shooley42 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 03:15:35 UTC 2018

Hi

I need to learn people’s voices so I know who they are.  Joyce, was it you who taught the quilting chat tonight?  Whoever it was, thank you for leading it.  I am from a Mennonite background and so have been around quilting frames in the living room where my mom and others stitched away.  Although I did some work with blocks and tying comforters, i only tried making a stitch or two on a quilt, so I usually wasn’t doing it others, just did my own thing or chat.  But it’s nice to know that there are methods that are easy for blind folks to use.  I’m especially interested in the cutting machine we talked about.  I remember discussing it earlier in the year, but don’t quite recall the spelling of the name.  So what is it called?  Can it cut other kinds of material?
Thanks again,

Is it hard to communicate?  Visit http://cochlearamericas.com