[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 4/25/18

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:46:02 UTC 2018

Happy Wednesday to all the KK crafters.

I hope all of you are having a wonderful week.

I'm going to tell a funny story on myself, so all of you can have a laugh.
Last night I looked at the clock and it was 707 and I thought oh, know, I'm
late for Henry's baby blanket class.  I quickly called in, announced myself
and apologized for being late.  Henry wasn't there, so I asked if I was in
the baby blanket class.  Courtney, Tammy and Cindy Z all laughed and said
know it was the duc tape bag class.  They reminded me that it was Tuesday
and I was a day early. Lol

So here is my question for today.

If you were to speak with a person who had never crafted and they wanted
your advice on a craft, or project to get started with, what would you
suggest and why?

As usual I look forward to reading your responses.

Nella