[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 4/25/18

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:07:33 UTC 2018

Hi Nella, now, that's too funny. What do they say? A day early, and a dollar
short? Or something like that.
Watch folks, she won't show up tonight, lol.
I would probably teach them how to loom knit. that's pretty easy to do and
goes quickly.
Or, if they had a particular idea in mind, we'd work on that.
See all of you loomers tonight, and, you'd better come to the right place
tonight Nella Purl. Lol.