[Nfb-krafters-korner] Some clarification for duct tape bag, please.

Sharon Hooley shooley42 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 02:20:46 UTC 2018

Hi,

After attending the duct tape bag class last evening, I thought I’d ask for some clarification via email, as it’s easier than trying to understand it over the phone.  Here’s what I understand.

You place the tape across the rim of the bag,From there, place pieces in the same position, overlapping down to the bottom of the bag.  You reinforce the rim with more layers.  Now, at the bottom edge, do you overlap onto the other side and reinforce that?  So you turn the bag over and do the same that you did the first side.  Now, do you place one or more layer vertically over the edges of the horizontal pieces?  You turn the bag inside out and do the same procedure, right?  And I don’t really get how you reinforce the zipper of the baggy.

Thanks, and I hope it’s not too much to ask.
Very nice today, in the seventies!

Is it hard to communicate with family and friends?  Visit http://cochlearamericas.com