[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want To Know Wednesday 8/01/18

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 17:38:05 UTC 2018

How about a wreath.  You could make flowers out of the paper, make a
pretty bow with the ribbon and maybe after removing the center of the
plate, wrap the paper and ribbon around the plate.

I could fold the paper plate in half, use the paper to make a flower
to place on the front of that plate, use ribbon to form a handle and
as a strip for decoration.  I now have a coffee cup that I can put on
my refrigerator to put coupons in.
How fun!
Smile!
Tammy

On 8/1/18, Henry Osborne via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy